There are 10 poker card sequences ranging from big to small. With the following sequence.
1. Royal Flush is cards 10 , J , Q , K , A cards of sequential rank and the same suit If so, If the collide again see the order of big to small is spades hearts diamonds
2. Straight Flush are cards that are arranged in the same suit.
3. Four of a kind 4 cards of the same point.
4. Full House 1 set and 1 pair that are set larger than pair.
5. Flush All 5 cards of the same suit, if they get the same flush, show the largest value. And if they are the same, see the order of flowers big to small.
6. Straight is a hand that contains five cards of sequential rank, not all of the same suit A , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 it ranks below and always ranks high is 10 , J , Q , K , A And if they are the same, If the collide again see the order of big to small.
7. Three of kind also known as trips or a set have 3 cards of the same card.
8. Two pair have 2 pair of cards of the same rank, if pairs collide, see who has the bigger pair. If the pairs collide again see the order of big to small.
9. One pair or simply a pair have 1 pair of cards of the same rank, If the collide again see the order of big to small.
10. High card There are no cards according to all the conditions mentioned above, Let's see who holds the bigger card. In order from high to low is A , K , Q , J , 10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 If the collide again see the order of big to small.