1. blind is to take a commission or a fee of game poker to prevent the players from waiting too long.
2. Big Blind is location next to small blind The amount depends on the stakes. Like an blind, it is a posted amount that makes the pot worth playing for before the action begins.
3. Small Blind is position on the left-hand side is the first bet on half the big blinds.
4. Pot (Chip pot) is a pot stake on the table.
5. Flop is the community card that players have to combine their hand cards to make the best combination of cards.
6. Fold is when we fold the cards away Because that round had bad cards or didn't want to fight When crouching, it will be cut immediately from that round.
7. Check is that we do not want to increase the stakes and pass for other players to continue playing.
8. Call to Fighting or placing bets equal to players.
9. Raise is put in more money
10. All-in a bet that places all of a player's chips into the pot.
11.button is in an advantageous position, for acts last in a betting round Flop Turn River .